Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beach and what-not.

Tropical storm Lee did not stop us from going to the beach. We found other ways to have fun. Bethany and I enjoyed a relaxing Spa day while the boys watched football. Bethany and I layed out for a grand total of 45 minutes the whole time and we actually got burned. Lol. Here are some pics.


Sweet Bethany!


I bet you can't tell what football game was about to be on. ;) Eating at Cobalt. The boys FAVORITE restaurant.


Little kid smiles. Eating at Mikees. We look sunburned.


In other news:


This little man (Ryder) has my heart.


Ready or not.....I started boot camp this morning. I will be a new woman (hopefully) come December! :)

2 comments:

  1. These last two posts made my heart smile seeing pictures all of you, sweet friends! Ryder is PRECIOUS! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what great pics! Looks like y'all had an awesome time, but I'm glad you're back now!! =)

    ReplyDelete