Thursday, March 15, 2012

Catching up.

Whew, so much has happened since I last blogged in November. I will do a quick catch up on what has been going on...

November:



Kyle planned a perfect proposal. If you want to hear the whole story then I would happy to tell you! :) Wedding date: 11/17/12
Christmas was wonderful. I have the best family in the world and I can't wait to be joining Kyle's family this year.

New Years:



We spent New Years celebrating the wedding of our friends Eric and Ashley. We loved dressing up and spending some time with our sweet friends.

I have been doing a lot of crafting lately. This is my latest thing that I made from pinterest.


Recent picture:



This was taken before our friend's wedding this past weekend.



I have been keeping my sweet niece for the past week. Love my Dolce.

No comments:

Post a Comment