Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 6, 7, and 8

This updating once a day is getting a little harder than I thought. Ill do my best (no promises) to post daily. If not...you get to see a few pics in one post! :)

Day 6.

Precious visitor....Dolce. My sis, her hubby and their pooch came in for the weekend.

Day 7

Mom, Dad, Laura, Aaron, Kyle and I all played this game. Things got competitive fast.

Day 8

My grandparents (dad's parents) celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary yesterday. Children, Grandchildren and great-grandchildren met them at church and then ate lunch together. I love my family and am so thankful for my grandparents.

Other highlights of the weekend:
-Some of the 708 boys were re-united this weekend and it was such a fun time. Eric came in town and shared about his experience as a journeyman. He brought along his future wife, Ashley. We loved meeting her and sharing stories of our college years.
-My sweet friend Jessica passed her comps and so she can start her internships in the fall. She worked so hard and I am so proud of her. Hopefully this will be me in a few months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment