Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baking, Birthdays, and Presents.....

Momma turned the big 50 this past week. She was in Houston visiting her family and when we returned on Sunday this is what we saw....



Look who I got to see while I was in Houston! What a treat!



Kyle and I did our Christmas a little early (mostly bc I couldn't wait!) We ate at the 102 Bistro then I opened my presents! Here are some pics....





The Sutherland crew came over to make a gingerbread house! They do this every year and it was so much fun.



They also helped us make chocolate covered strawberries. We even drizzled them with white chocolate!



Jessica and I also made oreo cake balls. They are super easy. Its 1 pkg of cream cheese and 1 pkg of oreos. Crush the oreos (I did it in a food processor) You mix them together and roll them into balls. Put them in the fridge to cool them. While they are cooling, melt the chocolate. When they have hardened a little, dip them into chocolate and return them to the fridge. They turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment