Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cookbooks....

Recently, I have been drawn to cookbooks on top of using the internet to get recipes. I went to the library yesterday (I love the library...seriously I get giddy) and picked up "Cook Yourself Thin". Over the last 24 hours, I read the entire cookbook. It is fabulous and I flagged some pages to copy on the copy machine. The cookbook is all about making a lifestyle change and not being on a diet. This is one of my New Years Resolutions is to make a healthy lifestyle change. One of my friends purchased the cookbook called "Louisiana cuisine" and it is so fun to look at. It has crazy recipes like how to cook alligator, squirrel, and all kinds of other animals. I feel like it will be my cookbook for when I am feeling adventurous! What suggestions do yall have for great cookbooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment