Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crock Pot chicken

Since I have classes on Tuesdays/Thursdays, I have resorted to the crock pot. I prepare the meal the night before and put it in the fridge. When dad wakes up, he puts it in the crock pot and turns it on. When class is over, my meal is ready. It is the perfect thing. This is the recipe that I did today.....

Crockpot creamy italian chicken

-philly fat free cream cheese, 1 block (8 oz)
-1 can of cream of chicken soup
-1/2 cup water
-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast

Directions:
1. spray crockpot with nonstick spray (very important)
2. place chicken in crockpot and pour the water over the chicken.
3. Cut cream cheese into cubes and spread over the chicken.
4. Pour the cream of chicken over the chicken.
5. Im my case, refrigerate overnight (if not you can begin cooking it)
6. Cover, and cook on low 6-8 hours of high for 4-6 hours

-I served over rice. It turned out fabulous. The chicken was very tender and the cream cheese added a different yummy taste to it.

What are your crock pot recipes?

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever used the crock pot liners? They are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and this is Judith, btw! Sorry, was still logged into Pathfinders acct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay friend, I made this the other day, and it was WONDERFUL!! Loved it! Thank you for the recipe...will be a staple for us now! :)

    ReplyDelete