Breaded Chicken Parmesan
4 pieces of chicken breast
1 TBSP grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1 TBSP onions, dried
Crushed red peppers (if desired)
1. Cut the chicken breast horizontally (filet it) so you will end up with 2 thin places.
2. Rub each piece with olive oil
3. Mix dry ingredients together and pat each piece with the crumb mixture until well covered
4. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
I served this on top of marinara sauce and noodles. It turned out great!
Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
1 pound of ground beef (I used deer meat)
2 cups elbow macaroni
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can diced tomatoes
1 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 TBSP oregano
1 TBSP basil
1 TBSP ground cumin
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook macaroni according to package and drain.
3. In a skillet, saute onions and peppers until soft. Remove and set aside
4. Brown hamburger meat and drain.
5. Add onions, peppers, meat, tomatoes, oregano, basil, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix together
6, Add mixture to macaroni and pour in a baking dish coated in cooking spray.
7. Heat in oven for 5 minutes.
8. Add cheese to the top and bake until cheese melts and dish is bubbly (around 5-10 min).
i added some shredded cheddar cheese to the top and it turned out pretty good. I really liked the different spices added.