Thursday, July 7, 2011

Re-cap

I have been meaning to post on what has been going on in my life, but I haven't had a large enough chunk of time. Of course right now I should be studying for my test that is in 4 hours, but I would much rather be blogging.

Highlights of the past week:

1. Sis and her hubby came in for the 4th of July (don't think I took 1 pic..boo) oh and they brought Dolce (adorable pup)
2. Scrapbooked (long overdue) with my bestie
3. purged my closet and I can finally wear everything in my closet (plus I fit into my skinny girl clothes..wahoo)
4. cooked/assisted in cooking 1. ribs and veggies cooked on the grill 2. chocolate chip peanut butter squares 3. baked potato dip
5. got a manicure with a good friend of mine on Saturday (and the paint is still staying on :)
6. went to the lake and hung out with the whole family. I even bumper tubed and got some "major air"

I have a very close friend that lost her mother to cancer this week. She was a very Godly, amazing woman and my heart hurts for this precious family. They are finding joy in the fact that she is healed and dancing with Jesus right now. Please be with the Emerson family as they are grieving.

I am thrilled to be going to my home away from home tomorrow. I can't wait to get back to my old stomping grounds and visit my favorite places (Cupcakery, North Park Mall, Katy Trail) and see my precious friends that I miss a whole bunch.

That's all for now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! I love your update! :) You are really going to have to share the recipe for those chocolate peanut butter bars because my mouth is majorly watering out of curiosity! And, I love the pics of you and Kyle! Your dress is awesome.

    Saying a prayer for your friend...can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete